Good fruit wine, wine should be clear, transparent, no sediment and suspended matter, give a person a sense of clarity, color is also the juice of the special pigment and aroma. The membrane filtration process is carried out at room temperature, and the pure physical method is used for filtration. There is no qualitative change in the separation process, and bacteria, impurities, extracts and harmful substances can be removed from the process. The fine degree of filtration determines the quality of the liquor. Hangzhou Dali helps customers to find the most suitable filtration solution through verification and other tests conducted by its laboratories.
Fruit wine is fermented by yeast into alcohol with the sugar of the fruit itself. It has pure, elegant, pleasant, harmonious aroma and wine. It is sweet and sour and full bodied.
There are many kinds of fruits in Our country, many fruits can brew fruit wine, especially plums, apples, kiwifruit, bayberries and other varieties in the wine brewing accounted for a larger proportion. At present, commercial production of a wide variety of wine, according to brewing methods and product characteristics, divided into fermentation wine, distilled wine, prepared wine, sparkling wine.
Generally, certain amount of SO2 and pectinase powder should be added in time when apple and other fruit juices enter the fermentation tank, and separation should be carried out before fermentation occurs, so as to reduce the content of impurities in fruit juice to the minimum level, which can avoid the influence of impurities on the taste quality of fruit juice.
Major filtering applications in wine making:
1. Clarification and filtration: generally, diatomite filter and paperboard are used for filtration, or the tangential flow filtration system of hollow fiber is adopted.
2. Recovery of fruit wine: solid-liquid separation system, such as plate and frame filter press, is adopted.
3. Pre-filtration before bottling: PP or GF folding filter element, 0.2-0.45 m nominal accuracy, 1 ~ 2 m absolute accuracy.
4. Sterilizing filtration before bottling: PES/N66/PVDF membrane filter element, 0.45 ~ 0.65 m.
5. Process and bottle washing water filtration: PP large-flow folding filter element with 40 m absolute accuracy, PP folding /GF folding/N66 film/hydrophilic PVDF film /PES film filter element with 0.45 ~ 1.5 m absolute accuracy.
6. Sterilization and filtration of process gas: hydrophobic PTFE membrane filter core, 0.22 m, up to 0.01 m in gas.
Note: For detailed technical solutions, please contact your sales engineer.
Wine brewing technology:
PAA series - PES Pleated Filter Cartridge
The PAA series filter element is a polyethersulfone membrane folding filter element with absolute accuracy, capable of removing more bacteria and particles at high flow rates and low pressure drops. The superior performance of the filter element is due to
DLPAC series -Carbon Filter Cartridge
DLPAC series carbon rods use high-quality coconut shell activated carbon powder and imported food-grade adhesives as raw materials, and the filter element has passed NSF certification to ensure safety and efficiency during use. High-efficiency and high-qu
SGH series - PP Pleated Filter Cartridge
SGH series pleated filter element is composed of multi-layer ultra-fine polypropylene fiber filter membrane and imported support layer. The gradual diameter characteristic of ultra-fine fiber membrane enables the filter element to have deep filtration and