High fructose corn syrup is an important natural sweetener, and its functionality and economy make it an ideal substitute for granulated sugar. During the production process of HFCS, temperature, viscosity, density and so on have higher requirements on the precision, strength, filtration efficiency and reuse of filtration materials. Syrup from the variety of products and impurities in the process of production the whole filtration process involves clarifying protection filter, remove the insoluble protein, mechanical impurity, activated carbon capture and eventually eliminate bacterium, hangzhou big set according to the requirements of fructose syrup each process point design the most appropriate filtering solution for your product to achieve the best filtering effect, while keeping the economy.
High fructose corn syrup (HFCS), a new product developed in the 1970s, is an important sweetener. It is a kind of mixed syrup made from starch in rice, corn and potato, which is liquefied by -amylase, hydrolyzed by glycosylase and converted into glucose, and then isomerized by glucose isomerase. It is mainly composed of fructose and glucose.
Fructose syrup has high temperature, high sugar content and certain viscosity in the production process. The accuracy and efficiency of filtration materials, product strength and recoverability of filtration performance are the keys to the success of filtration process.
Application of main filter points and filter elements in fructose syrup production:
1. Steam filtration by jet heating: saturated steam temperature is 107℃, and mechanical impurities such as particles, rust, welding slag and so on are removed to ensure uniform steam injection and high dispersity. It is recommended to use stainless steel powder sintered filter element with absolute accuracy of 10 m and filtration of saturated steam up to 1 m.
2. Clarification of glucose syrup after saccharification: the sugar liquid temperature is 60-75℃, the viscosity is 1-2CP, and the impurities such as fiber, soluble protein, colloid, impurity polysaccharide, and sub-micron particles need to be removed. Ceramic membrane filtration is recommended.
3, decolorization filter: reduce the product color, improve flavor, remove odor, make the product clear and transparent. Conventional use of activated carbon particles or powder for decolorization, and capture of activated carbon particles filtration process, such as deep board, filter core or filter bag, or direct use of activated carbon containing deep board filter stack or filter core to achieve the effect of filtration and decolorization.
4. Polishing filtration after evaporation: the temperature is 60-80℃, the viscosity is less than 10cP, the carbonized particles are removed, and the non-coagulated protein produced during evaporation is reduced to reduce the microbial load. Deep board filter stack is recommended.
5. After polishing and filtration, the temperature of TAB (Thermo Acidophilic Bacteria) was 60-80℃, and the viscosity was less than 10cP. To remove TAB and reduce other microbial loads, PES/ hydrophilic PVDF membrane filter element (0.45 m) is recommended.
6. Finished syrup storage tank breathing mouth filter to ensure the cleanness and microbial safety of syrup: stainless steel filter case + hydrophobic PTFE filter membrane 0.22 m filter element is recommended
7. Security filtration before loading, temperature greater than 60℃, viscosity of 10cP -- hundreds of cP. Removal of visible particulate impurities: PP filter bag or filter core can replace the filter bag is recommended, 40 -- 70 m absolute accuracy.
Note: For detailed technical solutions, please contact your sales engineer.
Fructose syrup production process:
PAA series - PES Pleated Filter Cartridge
The PAA series filter element is a polyethersulfone membrane folding filter element with absolute accuracy, capable of removing more bacteria and particles at high flow rates and low pressure drops. The superior performance of the filter element is due to
BDS series -Depth Stack Filter Cartridge
The BDS series of deep-layer membrane reactor filter elements are composited with high-purity lignocellulose and inorganic filter aids (diatomaceous earth, etc.). Its special three-dimensional space channel enables thousands of square meters of internal s
SGH series - PP Pleated Filter Cartridge
SGH series pleated filter element is composed of multi-layer ultra-fine polypropylene fiber filter membrane and imported support layer. The gradual diameter characteristic of ultra-fine fiber membrane enables the filter element to have deep filtration and